Prasad Sutar is a visual effects creator, coordinator, and supervisor noted for his work alone in Hindi films. Prasad has his coaching for the students interested in VFX which is NYVFXWala in coordination with Ajay Devgan as a visual effects designer, coordinator, and supervisor.
|Producer, Fashion Designer and VFX Artist
|VFX in Adipurush
|Date of Birth:
|Age (as in 2023):
|53 years old
|Place of Birth:
Prasad Sutar was born in a town situated in the state of Maharashtra. Prasad Sutar has a keen interest in photography, nature, and related things. Sutar decided to follow his passion.
Prasad Sutar is a dreamer who wants to become a filmmaker. He is also a fashion designer. Prasad Sutar started his journey in VFX in 1996 when he was working on a TV serial as an animator. Then Prasad worked with Aamir Khan Production.
Prasad Sutar’s work was improving day by day, and he was gaining experience. By 2015, Prasad had worked on 200 films as a VFX supervisor, soon with Naveen Paul in collaboration with Ajay Devgan. Prasad Sutar opened his own VFX house, NY VFXWAALA. Since then, his house has worked on 50 projects like Bajirao Mastani, Tanhai, Dangal, and Dilwale, with the latest one being Aadipurush.
Family & Affairs
Prasad Sutar is 76 kg in weight. His curling, black, shoulder-length hair is of the darkest tone. Prasad has dark eyes.
|Salary / Income:
- Prasad Sutar won the Asian Film Award for Best Visual Effects for the film Bajirao Mastani.
- Prasad Sutar achieved the Filmfare Award for Best Visual Effects for the film Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
- He has also won Zee Cine Awards for Best Special Effects for the film Bajirao Mastani.
- For the film, Bajirao Mastani Prasad Sutar got Screen Awards for Best Special Effects.
- International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Best Special Effects for the film Bajirao Mastani
Trivia & Facts